2016. A new year and exciting opportunities ahead. It was so stressful coming up with these resolutions but I finally have a list!
- Teach my kriya meditation to my friends or whoever is interested, and complete the Shambhavi meditation course
- Complete at least five toastmasters speeches
- Take three Creative Writing Courses at the University of Toronto
- Do my yearly Walk In Her Shoes campaign, this time walking 10 km once each week and blogging about my experiences
- Launch blog, advertise, think of ways to increase visibility
- Help Mom to complete her children’s book
- Take flamenco dancing classes at the Esmeralda Enrique Dance Company
- Speak to a classroom of students about my experiences with anxiety and depression
- Perform at a comedy club and this time actually invite my friends!
- Get my first project management contract either through my own consulting business or through an organization
- Daily kriya meditation (2x/day)
- Body scan meditation (4x/week)
- Yoga (3x/week)
- Eating healthy and cooking lots
I did a week-long Flamenco class in Seville a few years ago. You will have so much fun! :)
Whoa you’re so lucky you got to do it there!! I’ve taken a couple classes and it is so much fun – can’t wait to get back to it!!
I’d love to learn more on the kriya meditation! And I hear your story on Anxiety and depression
Thanks Sherry for the encouragement! I would love to teach it to you. Let’s set up a date, it’s long over due!!! Are you free on Tuesday July 26?