Happy New Year everyone!!! Hope your 2018 is off to a wonderful start. Have you set any new year’s resolutions? Here is my list of ten resolutions for the year:
- Visit 10 hot spots in Ottawa with my friend Hetal
- Be more like my Mom (this may take many years!)
- Get a job I love, pay down debt, be financially savvy
- Complete my Creative Writing Certificate at U of T (it’s my final year!)
- Turn 39 (LOL I have to make sure I achieve at least one of these)
- Travel to a place I haven’t been before
- Take part in Walk In Her Shoes in Ottawa (perhaps Sophie Gregoire will be there again this year?!)
- Read lots of good books
- Dance, smile, and laugh a lot… and learn to let go
- Visit my friends in T.O. as often as possible
Also here are a few foundational things that are important to do on an ongoing basis, that set the stage for accomplishing any goal, and ensuring that I live healthily and happily.
- Eating healthy and cooking lots
- Regular yoga practice
- Spending lots of time in nature
- Facetiming my grandparents
- Lots of laughter!
I’d love to hear your resolutions if you have any!! It’s always easier to get things done with the support of others, and especially knowing that the universe has your back. And finally, even if nothing gets done… there is always rebellion. ;-)
HAPPY NEW YEAR!